I’m thankful to Vikas Chandra for nominating me for the sunshine blogger award. He has got a pretty blog wherein each poem teaches you as it delights! They have meanings so deep I’d drown someday!
Vikas’s question: what would be your profound message to humanity?
We are all on the lookout for love. We won’t get any unless we share some. The more you give, the more you get. Wherever you go, spread love. Touch and heal souls by your contagious smile. There is nothing wrong in being kind. What have you got to lose? A smile can brighten someone up, and in doing so, it brightens you up too!
Be kind. Be affectionate. Be gentle. Your world will change.
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
3) Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
4) Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
5) Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
What’s your opinion on ghosts? (I know it’s a stupid question but lately I’ve been crazy about ghost stories. I want to know if you believe in them and if you have had any encounter with them!)